Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My very first (ever) business cards

Today I got my first business cards. I am so happy I can't stop looking at them! Now I want to start handing them everywhere to everyone, good thing I got 1500 of them!
I have to thank my amazing Graphic Designer for the great job she did. We met once and from the very beginning she knew exactly what I wanted and did the design in no time. I've never worked with a Graphic Designer before, I usually do the designs myself, but this time I wanted someone else to do it, someone neutral and objective. I knew that I was going to spend hours and hours trying to make the prefect business cards and probably wasn't going to be happy at the end, that's just the way I am. So I had the chance to meet Lesia (from Lesia Design) and it was great to work with her. I highly recommend her not only for graphic design but also for web designs. I've seen some of her web sites and I am very impressed.
So here they are! Brand new and right out of their (beautiful) box.





oh and I got my prints done at Jukebox and I have to say, they are amazing. The quality is incredible and the box they came in it's soooo cute.

2 comments: