Friday, October 2, 2009

I love Fall



I love October, it is probably my favorite month. I love how the air is fresh and crisp and the trees start changing colors. I love the sunny evenings and the smell in the air of the fireplaces in the houses around. I don't like rain so much but that makes me appreciate the few sunny days that we have even more. But talking about Fall, I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving day again! well at least in Canada :) I love that celebration. We don't have it Mexico so I really enjoy it here. Because our families are so far and we can't enjoy it with them we usually get together with our friends and cook a big dinner. Besides editing I love cooking. Being in the kitchen and making something from scratch is the most rewarding thing, and the best part: sharing it with the people I love. So I am ready for Thanksgiving and I always use the Thanksgiving dinner menu planning from Rouxbe
Rouxbe is an online cooking school. I've learned so much about cooking thanks to them and now they are my number 1 cooking resource. I pretty much don't use my cooking books anymore, everything I make comes fro
m the Rouxbe site, especially my Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. If you have a chance, take a look at their site, it is great and the videos are fantastic and so easy to follow. I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving (if you are in Canada) and a great Fall season :)


No comments:

Post a Comment