Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

As Kris grows up he is more and more interested on many different things and he's also starting to have some "favorite" things. For example, he loves this red car from the move "Cars". He can't go to bed if he doesn't have it with him. Also he is very interested in trains. Every time he sees one he gets super excited. He loves the  "zoom zoom zoom, we're going to the moon ... " song and laughs when I pick him up at the end of the song to give him a ride to the moon =) one of our favorite things to do when we go to the library for story time.
Also he looooves to take pictures. I guess he gets that from daddy who's always taking pictures. He loves to use my camera and takes pictures of everything around him. But I guess his ultimate favorite thing is ice cream. He's a super picky eater but as soon as he hears the word ice cream his whole face lights up and he would even eat chicken only to get a bowl of ice cream for dessert.
I made this little layout to remember all the important things in his life right now. All this will change as he grows up and all this little things that he loves right now will become just memories of his childhood.
I love you my sweet pea and I love to see you getting more interested in so many different things.



credits: photo by Chad Galloway. Papers and stickers by Crystal Wilkerson. 

5 comments:

  1. Childhood...
    This word may have many definitions, but I guess one would be "that period of time in your life when little things can make you incredibly happy" When do we lose this capacity? When do we start needing more and more complex things to achieve happiness? Thanks for that story Jen, I wish I could remember those little things that made my face glow and feel again as a kid as I reach for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those things =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to say that he really, really loves his mommy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable! I saw that it was hi-lighted in the TwoPeas newsletter! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really? I haven't seen it! thanks Crystal, your layouts make it easy and they are inspiring!
    I love the November kit!!

    ReplyDelete