Monday, November 9, 2009

So happy

So many things have happened over the last few days. First we had a great Halloween. This was really Kris's first one as the other two he was very little and didn't really got it but this year, oh boy, did he EVER got it.  He kept running form house to house saying "candy, candy" ! and I had to keep reminding him that he was supposed to say "trick or treat"and "thank you" ... hmmm very hard for him to remember once all that candy was in front of him.
Here's a very quick layout I made to send to the grandparents (Kris is the little elephant)


Also, another great thing, well two, I got featured on the "Hand Made Gift Guide" blog aaannddd on Two Peas ... oh so happy!




What else? oh yeah, Laureen, from Bobs and Lolo  called me and wants to talk to me about a future project ... ok over excitement!

Starting a new business is not easy, specially when you are a SAHM. There's always things to do around the house, etc etc and I never, in a million years would've thought I was going to open my own business. Well I did, a few months ago. It is so much work but so rewarding. Right now I'm starting to see how all the hard work is slowly starting to get transformed into future projects and that makes me very happy.

Thank you everybody for all your support and encouragement!




No comments:

Post a Comment