Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inspiration ...

It's been a while since I last posted. Many things have happened since then. The big one was the unexpected move. We moved to a different house and to a different city, and although we are still close to downtown, it feels we are in a different world.
I guess since we moved in January I've been trying to find my inspiration. It feels like it got stuck (and lost) in one of the moving boxes, and also this weather is not helping at all. Although it seems like spring might finally come soon =) (yay!)
But when I saw that Jessica Sprague  had a Creative Team Search I knew I had to get back to work.
I love her store and her designers and it would be an honor if I could be part of their team ... (fingers crossed).
But back to the subject of inspiration, lately I've been thinking a lot about what inspires me ... well, this little person is my number one inspiration



what or who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment